Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen ~ #1: 13 Keepers




Here's my maiden Thursday Thirteen!


13 books on my Keeper Shelf

These are not in any particular order, but all have a special place in my heart. My keeper shelf is actually an entire book case, but these are some of my most beloved for one reason or another.


~ Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros

~ The Pursuit of Marriage by Victoria Alexander

~ How to Seduce a Duke by Kathryn Caskie

~ I Waxed My Legs for This? by Holly Jacobs

~ Wild by Lori Foster

~ The Wife Trap by Tracy Anne Warren

~ The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

~ The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn

~ A Secret Love by Stephanie Laurens

~ A Dangerous Beauty by Sophia Nash

~ Spirited Away by Cindy Miles

~ Trouble in High Heels by Christina Dodd

~ The Sea King by Jolie Mathis



Some other Thursday Thirteen Participants You Might Like to Visit:

Word Trix, Savannah Chase, Shelley Munro




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

HollyJacobs said...

Hi, Nicole!

Just wanted to say thanks for including I Waxed My Legs for This? on your keeper shelf!!

Holly

HollyJacobs said...

.

Nichole Ellis said...

You're very welcome! :) I love most of your books, but that one will never leave, lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shelley Munro said...

Hi Nichole,

We have some likes in common. I have several Julia Quinn stories on my keeper shelf along with most of the stories in Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series. The Dark Highlander is my favorite.

Nichole Ellis said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Shelley! :) I need to add you, see you on Trix's list all the time. Love your blog! Yes, Daegus is the man, isn't he? LOL

Have a super day!